Good Organica Afterpay
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your Table Tonic purchases. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly (find out more below).
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
1. An Australian residential address
2. A debit or credit card
3. To be over 18 years of age
How to use Afterpay online:
1. Add items to your shopping bag
2. Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay.
3. Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment.
1. Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
2.Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases; $500 for customers using Afterpay for the first time, and $800 for returning Afterpay customers. Some exclusions apply.
3. The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
4. For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first instalment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
5. If you wish to return your goods, the normal returns policy applies – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
6. When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
*If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.